Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 and the National Quality Standard require us to have policies in place that provide a framework for the operation and management of the service and ensure a safe place for your child to grow and develop.
Clearly articulated policies and procedures
• enable a consistent approach
• provide future direction for decision making and assist in the resolution of difficulties
• promote smooth transition when there are changes to management and staff
• provide a framework for compliance with legislative and regulatory obligations
• improve the management of risk
Policies are regularly updated through a process of critical reflection between staff and with support from our Committee of Management. Families have access to policies online and in print in the kinder in the Policy folder and are encouraged to have input into their development.